Looking for roommate in KL

Hello everybody, I'm from France and I'm coming to KL in 1 week and I don't know yet the city, and I have no contacts there. For the moment I have no place to leave and I'm thinking staying in a hostel the time for me to find a roommate.

Do you have some advices for me or some places ? Someone would be interested in a roommate ?

Thank you

Marie-Caroline

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

I would like to find a place near my internship which is in the Mid Valley. My budget would be around 1500MYR maximum.

Thank you for your answer.

Where is your Internship will be... What's the location, I will check ...

You can find what's available on these sites
www.ihomerent.comwww.ibilik.mywww.iroomrent.comhttp://www.mudah.my/Kuala-Lumpur/Rooms-for-rent-2100

Internet find a room is not a good option, before I came I tried a lot but it's not work 100 people already called then from internet.

Bonjour Caroline,

Est-ce que tu cherche toujours une place ou un room mate. Je suis Canadian Francais et suis arriver il y a deux semaines. Je devrais visiter quelques condo avec deux chambres . Serais-tu intéressé?

mon courriel personnel; [email protected]

Au Plaisir,

Michel

In English, Michel, please ... the French version of the forum is here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4234

Thanks

[Moderated: please post in housing section]

you can come to me, its nice quite home environment, and you can go to midvally in 5 minutes, its cheaper than u think and safe too

Hello

Have you sort out your room yet. I live in the centre and have spare room in a very good location condo

Dan

Hi ! Looking for a rommate still?

Asia

Hello
Will let u know in two weeks time. I currently have one but he might be going back hone soon. When do u want to move in?
Cheers

Hi,

ok sure. I will be moving to KL not later than the end of Sept.

Greetings

Thanks
Just to let you know it is located in a very central location and a new condo. The price is 2500RM a month.

Will let you know

Best

Ps. I like Polish people.

Glad to hear that :)

how many people lives there?

I moved here from UK 6 months ago. I decided to take a lodger.so it is me and my lodger.

Cheers

cool,

and could you give me the location please?

It is called 6 Capsquare
If you google search it will come up.

All the best

Hi
I am from uk I have flat and live in my own I rent the flat and furnished it
I am not staying the whole year in KL
Traveling a lot between London and KL and other places I get two unused rooms
Let me know your plan in KL I mean studying working or just visit only to see if the flat suit your needs , a bout me kind very polite man  hope u could reply soon
In the way u can stay for few days for free trail period other thing I have a car 
If you drive well I can share it too
It is new car because I left it normally in park whole I am a way
Best regards

Hi can we be room mates

see:
- homestay.com/malaysia/taman-selayang-jaya/62975-homestay-in-kuala-lumpur-taman-selayang-jaya

Hello Marie-Caroline.

I too looking for roommate. Please let me know if you are still interested,

I am from morocco and I do speak French :)

Cheers