Employment in the UK

There are practically no decent jobs for most young EU,African,Asian and other migrants in the UK.It will make some sense to embrace entrepreneurship.I am glad some financial institutions are now supporting start-ups in form of loan facility to reduce unemployment and boost the economy.

Proactive individuals should embrace entrepreneurship and seek funds from financial institutions offering support for business start-ups

Hi peacetreasure3,

Your post seem to be very interesting, can you please develop these point, it might surely help to better understand some aspect concerning work in England.

Regards,

David.

"Entrepreneurship" is a very sensitive phrase for me. Although I studied it at a business school ( and probably scored good marks in it too).

This is a very long but interesting discussion and I will just narrate the important points here:

Entre vs Job:

1) Entre is a one way traffic you get into it and after a few years you can not restart your professional carrier.
2) When you start your own business or consultancy or what ever , there are statistically 12 percent chances that you will succeed, otherwise you will end up loosing every thing you have.