Friends

IS it impolite to ask for friends ?

In my opinion it is not so easy. When we were kids it was simple. Someone could tell us: <>  and it was clear and pure. Nowadays not all people keep the same meaning about friendship.
Someone can ask you to be his friend and as soon as possible can need your money, or everything else thinking to disapper after having got all... for example. It can happens... Eeven if you love God and the human been wanting to do your best to be generous and good with all, you can meet people who just try to use you.
Friendship should be like a delicate baby  we need to feed and protect every day. Or like a  new fragile bridge that we need to build making it stronger. It will take a lot of time and effort  ...
If you want to meet a good friend, first you have to be a good friend...
It is really not easy and in fact we do not have many true friends, even knowing a lot of people...
I think true friendship if a God's present ...Let's try to deserve it :-)

Well, It depends...
But if you're a good person, from situations and small chats with people you meet, People may feel like "This guy is good...I'm relaxed" Then you talk more with them and then you become friends because you are getting to know each other well.
But don't make your aim in life "I need friends" and ask people you don't know "Can we be friends?" People will think you're kinda weird :D
Let situations make friends.