Job offer of total 27k including housing and transport is it enough?

Dear friends,

I got an offer from a big construction company here in abu dhabi as an architect of 10 years experience. The offer is 27K AED per month which includes housing and transport allowance, as well as full health insurance and an annual ticket, Do you think this is a good offer for me to live here with my wife whos not working at the time being and a cat. I have no idea the cost for good life in abu dhabi. I've been looking up numbers and websites, however i'm still not sure about the offer. I do really appreciate your prompt feedback if you do so since I need to make decision soon.

Thank you in advance.

is very lucky offer. enjoy the smooth life for me

Hi,
No its not a good offer.
If they provide you with housing/transport  and medical insurance then its good.
Out of the 27000 you will spend 5 -7000 on housing .. 3000 on healthcare insurance.
So no with your experience u have to bet for a better offer at least 35000 or free housing & healthcare.
Regards

Well the offer does include health insurance and an annum ticket as well... so do you think it's still not that much?

I feel its low... having 10 years of exp...try to benchmark with other companies Pascale..