Weird !!

hey YA'LL,
I wounder if u people pass by some kinda people that stares at you  :| with no face expressions that you may define to whether they are friendly or gonna follow you into a dark alley !  :sosad:  and they will be like you are a foreigner  :joking: and i guess you got some money for me  :kiss: if you dont cooperate i will definitely  :dumbom: you !
However, i am really sick  :sick  of these kinda looks that makes me wonder  :/ about alot of things at that moment . Btw i dont feel scared easy lol  :D but this is definitely a bad idea that might get me into trouble..  :dumbom: you know wat i mean !  :D

stop Tcharmil PLS :D man I lived 3 years in kenitra, you have no idea what's going on in some streets there .We used to bet each other, if u can walk in a street talking to ur phone and you keep it till the end, you are a hero :D I lost 3 phones in that city but thanks GOD i didn't lose my life :P

lol yea i heard about kenitra ! Rabat is definitely bad too ! i have SEEN things Happen .. but thank god I've never been a victim!

i heard that they started a campaign to arrest those types,I watched a video  of a guy from casa talking about that,those guys are after all victims of the state and victims of the society.What do u wait from lost souls ?

well they say lot of stuff lately about arrests and bla bla bla .. my neighborhood have alot of these types of bad guys coming from around they get arrested and released within two days .. so no change made except the two days the criminal being missed around ugh..

If they want to be done with that,, they need to arrest half of the population :D they can't do that man and they release them since no place for them in prisons, jails here are more than overcrowded,will they arrest them in their houses to care about security :P they simply don't give a shit and they don't care,I live in small town, it calm and secuuure really compared to the hell people go through in big cities .

As a friend of mine once said '' In morocco when you enter a Hospital, it seems like no one left is healthy and when you enter a prison, it feels like no one is out there '' LoL  :lol: