Carpenter needed in Bahrain

I need a carpenter who is also good at electrics. I need a custom-made bookshelf to place some electrical items in each of its sections, therefore there will also be a need for electricity plugs to be mounted inside the bookshelf. I will design the bookshelf myself and give the design and the dimensions for him to build.

Does anybody know a reliable carpenter? Can I have his contact details? Preferably he should be able to speak English.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

I suggest you try with some of the large local furniture sellers such as "Ahmed Sharif & Sons" (Telephone: 17403403 )and "Bukannan" ( http://www.bukannan.com/ ).

They usually have good carpenters and staff with electrical work skills. I once got some furniture made at Bukannan and was reasonably happy with the product.

Ahmed Sharif has a good selection and they also have carpenters. They did some work for my house and their work was pretty good.

You need to speak to Babu - 39781481 or Raju 38302656 both excellent carpenters and they also have electricians on their team

Thank you very much Farhaz &Jo.