Help pls

Good day! i got married when i went for vacation in the philippines and i am 6th month pregnant now , i am really confuse if it's possible that i will deliver here in jeddah? I have my iqama and marriage contract with me and my husband is working in qatar but he's coming here for visit on the time i will deliver. Is it possible? Can i still apply for my baby's iqama?

the best option you can make, is to ask directly our consulate. if it is legal and possible. so that you can assure that you can deliver here in jeddah even if your husband is not with you. gudluck kabayan :)

Of course you can give birth in Jeddah, its almost too late to go back to phil now.

I hope you already talked to your HR regarding your insurance coverage, they need to adjust your benefits, and add maternity privileges.... they may ask you to pay for the cost...

about the iqama for your baby, you need to get a birth certificate and passport for your baby first before everything else. your company's government relations office can help you
------------------------
make sure your marriage certificate is recognized in saudi... how?

1. bring your original & photocopy to PCG (jeddah Consulate) and ask about the certification of Marriage certificate
2. they will contact an outsource interpreter/ translator for you, you wait in the consulate while this guy gets your contract photocopy translated into arabic.
3. After 1 hour, he will give you the translated copy, (pay around 130 SR)
4. this translated to arabic copy, plus the english photocopy , you must submit to PCG for stamping. CTC (certified true copy)... another 100 SR for this i think.  It took me 3 days before, maybe they work faster now.
5. Once you get your CTC copy from PCG, you may need to get it stamped from Chamber of commerce (25 SR).
6. Last step: Jeddah Ministry of Foreign Affairs stamp (25-35 SR).
7. Voila! your marriage certificate is legally recognized in sAudi Arabia.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

this was 2 years ago..

if you have a marriage certificate, i think you can get medical attention at certain clinics and hospitals. but you seem to work in a hospital, why not deliver there?

i realized, my response was for someone living in jeddah, i just assumed you are in jeddah as well,.....

take care, congratulations.... :D