New in the Forum

Hi,
I am working in Saudi Arabia, came from Romania. Would like to make many friends to have good time after office hours.
Any body is welcome to contact me.

yeah.. you come online after ofis hours and you can meet us ;)

Hi,

Welcome on board.
To have more success in meeting new friends, I advise you to browse on the KSA forum and introduce yourself.
You can also visit the Romania forum and share your experiences.

Hi Alien and Expat,

I moved your topic to the Saudi Arabia forum for better views and interaction.

Regards,

David.

Hi
Welcome my friend

Alien and Expat wrote:

Hi,
I am working in Saudi Arabia, came from Romania. Would like to make many friends to have good time after office hours.
Any body is welcome to contact me.

hi there and welcome to Saudi Arabia. Would you like to tell us which city are you staying?

hi dear ,
where you living in saudi arabia .
i am from jubail

Welcome!  I am new to KSA as well.  I have been in Riyadh for three weeks.  I'm looking forward to meeting people from all over the world!  Enjoy your time here and have fun with expats!

Hi there,
This is Adel Fouad from Egypt. Usually I spend times  having Cappuccino at Starbucks. And going to Dammam by the weekend for picnic and fishing. As I would like to go for a barbecue or any new ideas.

hi , hope you are fine and hope too you got good friends from here, Im new here in this site ...I'm egyption living in UAE.

i am in old hyperpanda where r u?

i am in jubail

Hi, welcome looking forward to it  :)

Hello Greatfaisal,

Welcome on board!

As you are on an old thread.

I suggest you create a new one in the Saudi Arabia forum to relaunch the debate. ;)

Thank you,

Marjorie

hii friends.. new to the place, want to make new friends from all over the world..

abhi2424 wrote:

hii friends.. new to the place, want to make new friends from all over the world..

Welcome on board !! :)

welcome....