Looking for some good area near Makati

Hi,

We are visiting Manila next month and looking for nice , decent and safe accomodation near by Makati area, Accomodation is required for at least 2 month, Please suggest some good area near Makati? Also suggest where can i search accomodations.

Hi na123,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I created a new topic on the Manila forum for more visibility, therefore it is easier for the members to interact with you on this new thread.

Can you please tell us what kind of accommodation are you looking for ? You will be how many people please?

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Priscilla -

Thanks for your response, I am looking accomodation for 2 people, I will prefer to have full furnish 1 bhk apartment in a location from where its easy to commute to the Makati area.

na123  -sent you pm

Hello 123,

Also feel free to post your request in the Flats for rent in Manila section, it may help your message to get across more effectively. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum + Post and advert in the Housing in Manila section.]

Mandaluyong is cheap, close to Makati, taxi under 100 pesos in 10-20 mins, has two MRT stations, plenty of malls, the greenfields district is nice for food & drink it is cut off traffic, so is quieter. I stayed at California Gardens there. If you want to be near other ex-pats it may not suit (you'd be better in Makait itself - but you have to pay more for it).

Be warned, if you are on a tight budget finding somewhere 'perfect' to stay on a short term basis, will be very, very time consuming. If y0u're not on a tight budget then just take the first lace you like in Makati itself.
Try: sullit.ph.com search "furnished" & the areas your interested in.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)