Help Me decide please!!

I have now got the visa and on the verge to join would really appreciate answers to below questions.

I am an Indian and the office location would be "Takhassussi Road Olaya" and would prefer stay somewhere near preferably walkable.

1. Rent of a single room in a shared accommodation (shared kirchen)

2. Other Expenses - Indian food majorly -  is there some kind of of tiffin service there as I am bad with cooking. If not what would be my best affordable bet.

3. Do you easily get indian frozen food and Ready to eat meals there?

4. A general one - What is the Average monthly living cost of In Indian Executive.

All help will be highly appreciated and would really enable me to decide.

Many Thanks
Ashish

Hello Ashish,

I think that i can help you on some points here :

So, concerning your accommodation request, i think that you should have a look to the Flats for rent in Saudi Arabia section please and to increase your chances of obtaining an accommodation quickly, you may also post your request there as well. :)

In order to know about the Cost of living there, i think that you will find some useful information by browsing through some topics on the Cost of living in Riyadh section. In fact, we have debated a lot lately about the cost of living there.

For the other questions, I prefer to let the other members living in Riyadh to answer, as they will give you perhaps more constructive responses.

Have a nice day,

Priscilla  :cheers:

for food you can find lot of indian restaurants in riyadh, also you can find lot frozen foods. for rent and all am not sure.... It always depends on you how good you wanna live. ranging 2000-4000 is ok for you i guess so.

Thnaks a ton Priscilla ,  this was much helpful.

Hi! Ashish,
1. For accommodation offers pls. check a the link suggested above as well as expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/housingavailable/

2. I haven't seen any tiffin service here ...
3. You get many indian food options and restaurants..only issue is to find ones near your area... As far as I know Indian food joints near your location are towards Olaya and Tahaliya road junction..there is Awadh, Indian Summer, Cooper Chandani, Malabar and a small south Indian dosa, meals joint... around there...
4. Housing  for single - 1K-3K pm
Food and Grocery - 2K pm
Internet & Mobile - 100-200 pm

Dear
Still going on or?