Songkran Holiday...

Hi Everybody.....
Songkran Holidays are very Near...
So what's your plans....? Anybody Going Long Tours...?
Shall we all Make a Get together for Coffee or Movie or any may be one day tours....?
Hope you all like to gather...  ;)

jnrhbkk wrote:

Hi Everybody.....
Shall we all Make a Get together for Coffee or Movie or any may be one day tours....?

Personally I shall be finding a suitable bunker and staying there for a week.

thetefldon wrote:
jnrhbkk wrote:

Hi Everybody.....

Personally I shall be finding a suitable bunker and staying there for a week.

I have already built a bunker some years ago, I will hide there for a week or so.....away from Bangkok.....far far away from daily hussles and politics in BKK.  :)

This year we staying at home again, not much to fear about it really.

Last year we spend it at Cha Am beach area, and even so the street was full with happy people, have big water fun, it was dry and fun for us, beside a few kids that look at us (well me) to see if i was okay before they give me some water on my legs / back, we didn't have any problem about it..

The year before that we spend where we live at that time and again, beside a few kids from the area, no problem.

I know from others that at big Tourist area it go crazy year after year, but beside that, Thai are going to look at you face first to see if you are okay about it, before give you some water (Or powder), if they not sure, they ask first, using okay ???
And show you it is water (Or powder).

I find that pretty okay after all.

And at Cha Am, and Nonthaburi where i live, it is/was only 1 day, so Okay for us.