Reg. Visa

Hello Friends How are you all..

I have got a work visa from one construction company in Bharain but the designation mentioned is "Work Supervisor".

Is this visa eligible to bring family?? please comment.

thanking you

Possibly - can you speak to your employer? They would have accurate information for you.

If my information is correct, its not the designation that makes one eligible for family status, but the monthly earnings of the husband. The minimum salary to be eligible for family visa is BD250 per month.

Trust this helps. Best wishes.

Ok. Thank you for the Info...

I am basically a Post Graduate Civil Engineer.. So does the designation "Work Supervisor " will in any way effect my stay or its immaterial??

I checked with Employer and they confirmed that designation does not matter much.. So i just want to cross check in the forum with all of you.

Thanks

you can bring your family on this designation but make sure your salary is not less than bd 250/-

Thanks
Jaaz

sripriya8590 wrote:

Ok. Thank you for the Info...

I am basically a Post Graduate Civil Engineer.. So does the designation "Work Supervisor " will in any way effect my stay or its immaterial??

I checked with Employer and they confirmed that designation does not matter much.. So i just want to cross check in the forum with all of you.

Thanks

The only significant time the designation will matter is if you want to travel to any of the Kuwait, UAE, Qatar or Oman and try to get visa on arrival. Generally immigration authorities like to see "Manager" on the profession as a requirement to getting visas on arrival. (This does not apply to Saudi Arabia since they don't give visas on arrival.)

yes, It is eligible if you have BD250 basic salary as per declared in your LMRA and Gosi.