From Iraq live in Madrid and I would like to practice my Spanish engli

Hi ! I'm Ahmed from Iraq live in Madrid and I would like to practice my Spanish english
:)

merci :)

i would like to practice it to... so nice to meet you, i'm nada frome morocco, and i will study the next year in madrid

I dont speak english
SVP francais

i would like to practice it to... so nice to meet you, i'm nada frome morocco, and i will study the next year in madrid

yes

Hi Ahmed Al Salam,

I created a new thread from your post on the Madrid forum for better views and interaction.

Regards,

David.

Dear Ahmed:

I would like to have language exchange. I am learning Arabic and speak Spanish (Native); English (fluent); Portuguis.

I am a Civil Engineer, 54, and travel to Saudi Arabia.

If want to get in touch with me,

Saludos,
Abraham Sakr

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No phone numbers on the forum please.

hai to all.iam shaik subhani from india.presently iam leaving at saudi arabia.iam complited by Electrical andElectronicsEngineering.i have one year industery experience.if you have any electrical job vaaiences please contact me.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No phone numbers on the forum please.
Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : In english please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi:
If you are interested, we could exchange your Arabic for my English and Spanish.
Now I am in Madrid, Spain. Many times I have to travel to KSA for work, but normally only for a few days.
Best regards,
Abraham

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there Salohay,

Please drop an advert in the proper section of the website here : Language classes in Madrid

All the best,
Bhavna

I'm from Spain