Moving to SA

Hi everyone, my name is Nazario López and I'm planning to move to Cape Town as soon as possible, I think it's a great opportunity to start, the thing is that I'm lost, I don't know how to start or what to expect. I'm currently studying to get my Bacherlor's Degree in Economics here in Monterrey, Mexico (my hometown) but I want to move now and continue with my studies once I'm in South Africa, and since I don't have my family support of course I want to work in Cape Town, I've already seen that they are looking for Spanish and German speakers, so I have a couple questions for you guys:

In that kind of jobs do people get the chance to study as well?
Is the money they pay enough to live(car, apartment, food, ect..,) and pay for tuition at the university?

I don't really know where to start, or if I have to wait until I get my degree to move or just move and get a degree from a South African university(I don't know if that is better). I would really appreciate your help, thoughts, opinions, adrices, ect.., Thank You!

My personal opinion is that you should concentrate on school rather than work, whether that is in South Africa or Mexico.  Once finished with school there will be far more employment options.

Best to complete your education before moving. This will enhance your chances of finding employment in SA. 

It would be costly to move over to SA and have to pay to study and to live there.