Benefits

any benefits for being alone some times???

You can get work done much better when you're alone

Thanks, that's a good benefit!

It's good for your hearing and sanity if you get away from a nagging wife.

athamiaa wrote:

any benefits for being alone some times???

Its human nature to be alone,but we are scared to being alone, we always search the company....As Sir WJWoodward says you can get work done much better ...........

Regards,
Anil

It's nice to be able to hear the grass growing.

I never lose an argument and I am never wrong when alone.

Bob K

Being alone has so many benefits and few disadvantageous. If you want to have a mess-less house environment, you better avoid to have a husband. :P

hehehehh :)

Yep guys, your only passing hints about the worst life with wives..
but what about the nuisance we are facing with husbands!
They can make chaos at home in a minute during our absence!
Living alone is 1000 time better than living with a guy!!
(Hey gals... where are you?? Come soon..  see..these guys are up to something!!) :unsure

I am never alone.
There are 4 of us in my group, me, myself, my shadow and I and we all get along famously... :thanks:

mal wrote:

Yep guys, your only passing hints about the worst life with wives..
but what about the nuisance we are facing with husbands!
They can make chaos at home in a minute during our absence!
Living alone is 1000 time better than living with a guy!!
(Hey gals... where are you?? Come soon..  see..these guys are up to something!!) :unsure

Hey Mal....even i prefer to be alone and trying to know the exact being alone...means even if someone is with family friends crowds and all but he/she will make himself/herself alone..........

stumpy wrote:

I am never alone.
There are 4 of us in my group, me, myself, my shadow and I and we all get along famously... :thanks:

means if we talk to you ...we can have the feeling of talking to four persons.... :D

yeah ..you can be more independent, happy and can do what you actually want to without worrying about being judged by your people

I live with my wife, and I don't know what I will do without her around to organize my life. She's been with me for the past 20 years of my life - so I have learnt to ignore the occasional nags and screams.

So your wife knows that you are online time to time and write your comments on various topics in this site......

Meet expats all over the world

OR