How not to lose one's temper?!

Appreciate it if I can get help on how someone can control his or her temper......

Thanks

Maybe a person could start by googling anger management and reading all the tips they have there for starters,,good luck,, :)

I usually manage without any problems but I almost lost it earlier,
Extreme stuff was afoot.

athamiaa wrote:

Appreciate it if I can get help on how someone can control his or her temper......

Thanks

Anger is a form of energy when it comes i control it by transforming it into another form

Regards,
ANIL

I used to get angry but it's pretty rare these day.
Many years ago, I was a fat slob so a mate suggested I take up tae kwon do.
I took him up and loved it, to the point of staying at it for 15 years with a usual 5, 2 hour training session every week.
I added a few session of Jujitsu and, about a year later, Ninjitsu.
I was never fast enough to be top quality but you really didn't want to stop one of my kicks or hand strikes; I still break bricks for a bit of fun but I can't do the splits any more and can't kick people off their horses.
Pity, but that's old age for you.
I discovered two bonuses.
The first was the kick bag. A session on that, imagining my bosses ugly mush on it, soon removed the anger but, as time went on, I found I could achieve the same calmness with meditation, even without all that messing around sitting with your legs crossed.
The bonus was I could really mess doctors about when they insisted on all that 'well man' rubbish because I can adjust my blood pressure at will.
"It's a little high", says the doctor so I turn it down and watch his expression as it falls.
Really, they have no clue people can do that.

Today was exceptional and took real effort not to lose my rag.
Probably better not to give too much by way of detail but I was a lot less than happy and, it was so bad, I didn't smile for over five minutes.

Catharsis will help in controling one's temper..........
Mas Fred even you can be able to smile more than 5 minutes....... :D

athamiaa wrote:

Thanks

Hi Athami, :)

Best way is to check a doctor.
Because of stress and chemical imbalances (poor nutrition and lots of other damaging issues) people can develop abnormal behaviour with disastrous consequences.

When you are in front of a judge, he will not give a sentence to the 'stress' or 'chemical imbalances' but he may consider attenuated circumstances for a lesser punishment.

He will sentence YOU and instruct the jail doctor to treat for anger, behind bars.

aryavrat wrote:

Anger is a form of energy when it comes i control it by transforming it into another form

What type of form :/
you start crying :)

just leave the place immediately as soon as you feel that you gonna burst out on someone , go to some isolated place and stay there for a while, with some time you will definitely calm down.

Taani wrote:

just leave the place immediately as soon as you feel that you gonna burst out on someone , go to some isolated place and stay there for a while, with some time you will definitely calm down.

:o If your bursting out on your partner when traveling in a bus, ship or a flight how do you get isolated?? Jump out??  :joking:

mal wrote:
Taani wrote:

:o If your bursting out on your partner when traveling in a bus, ship or a flight how do you get isolated?? Jump out??  :joking:

No throw him out or make him to jump out.......... :D

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

What type of form :/
you start crying :)

No need to cry...........where ever you got anger just press your legs in the ground with full force ...
or release it by blowing punches in the air............

aryavrat wrote:
mal wrote:
Taani wrote:

No throw him out or make him to jump out.......... :D

The trick is, throw them out but make it look like they jumped.

@Mal
then you can lock him in the washroom :P and once you calm down then you can let  him out

Taani wrote:

@Mal
then you can lock him in the washroom :P and once you calm down then you can let  him out

Is this what you do at home Taani? :lol:
Is this why your wash room is always kept closed?? :o

aryavrat wrote:

No need to cry...........where ever you got anger just press your legs in the ground with full force ...
or release it by blowing punches in the air............

Are you sure that no one under your foot when your pressing ground with full force? :o

mas fred wrote:

The trick is, throw them out but make it look like they jumped.

This is a good option when flying! Because even debris can not be found nowadays! (tho Ozi, US or UK flights and submarines come for searching!)

:lol:  Mal i use previous method but since you asked for one in the given situation where you are in a bus, ship or plane then the other one can work better :P

Find activities and meet other expats

OR