Jeddah Beach

When is the best time to visit Jeddah beach?

yeah! please give some some infos..i miss the beach! :)

best time is in evening or weekends as there plenty of ppl by the sea. Are you looking to go private beach?

It depends on the beach u wanna visit. There are those public beaches near streets, you can sit by them enjoy the view ( no swimming ). If u want to swim, you can either go to durra or obhur. Both durra and obhur are nice to visit durring weekends. They will usually be filled with people. If females in your family swim with islamic swim wear and stuff like that, i suggest going to durra since most of the people there dress this way when they swim. However, if you come from a more open minded family and females wear normal swim suits and you want a similar environment, you may go to obhur since many beaches there provide u with that environment. I hope i was useful :P

we went in June..... so I guess that's the best time for me.....  and i'd rather go during weekdays, because in weekends, beaches are a bit crowded...

Anytime from evening till late night is perfect to visit the beach and if you are a person who likes to socialize, then weekends are the most suitable days as families and bachelors are out on the beaches and you get alot of chances to meet up new people

Thanks to all....Appreciate your input.

(Moderated: Off topic)

I know Obhor beach very well, if you are interested in the beach, pls. contact me.

Hi Petron,
I have Visa ready to work in Saudi Arabia as house maid.
If interested, pls. contact me at:
+966506600400
email: [email protected]

@ jeddahhoney >

I invite you to post in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … ia/jeddah/

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Mmm i love the beach too but the private ones kbayen

athamiaa wrote:

When is the best time to visit Jeddah beach?

It depends on which beach you want to visit.  South Corniche is generally calm but you cannot go into the Sea.  For that you have to go to the resorts on the North or find small public patches along the beach.

hi  happy new year  what  visa   , any way  , i dont understand you   pleae explain again

Moderated by : Priscilla
Reason : No copy/paste here please