Apartments

Whcih location is the best to rent an apartment in Jeddah?

Depends on your budget, and location of your work.  Give us more details.

agree with Trapezius...it depends on your budget .

If you have a car, and you can afford to travel to your job place in the morning without any tension, then you could find an apartment in your desired range anywhere in Jeddah.

Best way to find a suitable apartment is to contact "AQARI" of your preferrred area

In Jeddah you will find rarely a Iqari, all deals are through HARIS system.
I think u should see the site exptriates.com
Rehab is nice place

aliahmed162 wrote:

In Jeddah you will find rarely a Iqari, all deals are through HARIS system.
I think u should see the site exptriates.com
Rehab is nice place

It is true. If you are not seeking to live in a compound you will have to target an area to suit your needs and then drive by in person looking for buildings or ask co-workers colleagues.

and don't forget to check the water supply in the area.....  the owner of my building imposed monthly charges for water, and I agreed with it...

they make sure we have good water supply 24/7.

(Moderated: Please register in the Jeddah business directory)

latheefshan wrote:

(Moderated: Please register in the Jeddah business directory)

i contacted your office a few months ago, nobody even replied to me..... i sent emails and i called, no follow up.

:mad::dumbom::D:o:lol:

im not mad, at least not anymore......  :lol:

Am not sure
I was out of the kingdome last two month
I dont knw you contacted whom ?

Eventhough it is based on your convenience to choose the best place to live in, generally expatriates looks for Rawdah, Zahra and Hamra respectively. All of these places are really good for expat living. Still you have to consider your affordable time for commute to office as well as if you have kids then need to take care of their commute to school too. So only based on those two factors as well as with respect to your budget we can suggest you the best option.

Hope this will help you ..:

Warm welcome to Jeddah :)

latheefshan wrote:

Am not sure
I was out of the kingdome last two month
I dont knw you contacted whom ?

i know you were out of the country when I sent you an email you forwarded me to shameej..... perhaps he was too busy that time....

bygones...... :lol:  but if you could review my request for al shati area near the new hospital.... thanks

If you still looking house you may drop your contact we are more happy to serve you
Good luck

thanks, i'll send you an email...... :D

Thanks got it will keep you update
Goood luck :|