Anybody feeling blu down same me now?

Happy8888 wrote:

Well he certainly looks like a very exciting chappy

Yes dear , he certainly does, with a French twist.

Hi honey (lover boy), of course he does , what did you expect?

Live for today and not tomorrow or yesterday.. It is only the moment that matters. Do you have a problem at thus moment or using the past or future to create stress. In life, things happen to us, things will be done to us, it us what we do inside us that matters. How we face life challenges. Live life love life.

That's hitting the nail on the head.  Took a kiwi to do it.   Ha ha , love this place

bluenz wrote:
Happy8888 wrote:

Well he certainly looks like a very exciting chappy

Yes dear , he certainly does, with a French twist.

And I thought Captain Kangaroo was dead .Captain Kangaroo

Hey!

Enough with this jovial expatriate banter.

Let's get back to Vn'ese content,ok?

#Happy8888: if you dont like, you dont need to read and comment at my topic, right? Like i dont like you, so i just reply only at this comment. They opened that website not only for you, so they dont have all oppinion which are you hopping. So i hope i willnot see you comment anymore at my topic. Please shut up and get away me. Thank

Hey look, She is OK.... This lady's LAST post was on 27/7   "Im going to go swimming pool tomorrow at tomorrow. Anybody wanna to go with me?"

I do not, be-little mental health.. I think she needs some help/attention? Or a boyfriend? Or a Job? Stricter Parents? Less 'Red Bull'?...................LESS KOREAN MOVIES????

rubytran7691 wrote:

#Happy8888: if you dont like, you dont need to read and comment at my topic, right? Like i dont like you, so i just reply only at this comment. They opened that website not only for you, so they dont have all oppinion which are you hopping. So i hope i willnot see you comment anymore at my topic. Please shut up and get away me. Thank

You say the words right!

This is a website forum about Vietnam.

It's for Vietnamese and some foreigner guests.

Those expats are just troublemakers.
If happy8888 doesn't like it,then they should find a blog for expats.
Well done.

jimbream wrote:
rubytran7691 wrote:

You say the words right!

This is a website forum about Vietnam.

It's for Vietnamese and some foreigner guests.

I thought this was expat-blog.com not blog.for.vietnamese(and.some.foreigner).com.  Granted, there are many a Viet national posting on here looking for a job, date or business opportunity but I thought this blog was originally created for expats (foreigners) to share advice. Even the home page says, "Share your expat experience". There are other websites that specifically deal with metal health issues. I recommend the OP search for one of those if she isn't inclined to contact one in person.  Though I have the feeling she is just fishing for attention.

Now that I think about it, I may have missed the irony of Mr. Bream's post.  :/  I'm a little slow sometimes.   :sleep

It's pretty hard to differentiate sarcasms on Net.

well, reading a interesting book maybe help you

xkt wrote:

well, reading a interesting book maybe help you

Hi xkt.
Welcome to Vietnam.
Are you an Expat in Ho Chi Minh City or Ha Noi?

Stay out of a bath tub full of Ice Cube's

charmavietnam wrote:

Hmm.. well.. loving really drives crazy sometime especially when someone got dumped. So just try to concentrate in your study is the best way to avoid these kind of stress. Nowadays many youngsters run after stress. Of course they have their own reasons.
Remedy: "Prevention is better than cure". In your case it happened already so just relax, take some exercises and if possible do some meditation  :)  Then you can concentrate in study  :)

rubytran7691 wrote:

well, studying, loving, friends, ... everything driving me crazy

:top:

A marathon run of Mr Bean. 6 hours straight~Guarantee life looking up all of a sudden.