Anybody feeling blu down same me now?

Im feeling so blu down, dont know what can i do to leave it. and feel sad so much

Treat the cause!

stress a lot

Can you share us the reason?  :)

rubytran7691 wrote:

stress a lot

charmavietnam wrote:

Can you share us the reason?  :)

rubytran7691 wrote:

stress a lot

well, studying, loving, friends, ... everything driving me crazy

Hmm.. well.. loving really drives crazy sometime especially when someone got dumped. So just try to concentrate in your study is the best way to avoid these kind of stress. Nowadays many youngsters run after stress. Of course they have their own reasons.
Remedy: "Prevention is better than cure". In your case it happened already so just relax, take some exercises and if possible do some meditation  :)  Then you can concentrate in study  :)

rubytran7691 wrote:

well, studying, loving, friends, ... everything driving me crazy

Nope..

I feel.. great ;)

You just need to learn... to live.. Day by Day... ;)

Have some "Tequila"

That will get your blood going  ;)

i did all like your advides, but they are unuseless with me. maybe i need switch off phone a week, go to travel some where a few days,

It sounds like you might be suffering from depression.  It's good that you have reached out for help, but perhaps this is not the best place to get help.  Do you have a doctor?

everybody feel down once a while.  it is all good and natural.  Just start doing something diffrerent and concentrate on ur study.  After a while u will be normal again.. Remember life is short , dont dwell on things that bring u bad mood. 

Only the strong will continue

Ruby, I would go out with your Girl Friends and Have a drink and relax because you have friends that love you and working everyday is so hard..... It will make anybody Blue.  I live on a Yacht have a Mercedes and I get Blue too.  Sometimes being alone too much will do this. Your friends need and want to go out.  Exercise helps and sleeping 8 hours a night is a really big help. But if this doesn't fix your Blues then you need to see a doctor for professional help. Nice of you to share your feelings. Everybody cares about You Expats and your Friends and Your Sisters, Brothers and most of all Your Mom and Dad!!!!

Yes. I think i need a doctor. Because eveything start about my thinking. I know where i wrong,but i was not enough able to fix it. Day by day more stress,headache.  And dr said if i dont try to pass myself,maybe one day i could to kill myself

Ruby please don't talk about killing yourself.  Why don't you just tell us what's going on with your life?

rubytran7691 wrote:

Im feeling so blu down, dont know what can i do to leave it. and feel sad so much

Edited by me before the mods do it.

DanFromSF wrote:

It sounds like you might be suffering from depression.  It's good that you have reached out for help, but perhaps this is not the best place to get help.  Do you have a doctor?

Go to the jokes section , that might help, they say  " laughter is the best medicine ".

If you are sitting around just thinking about your problem then you will only have negative thoughts.
You need to get out, go for a walk with friends, join a club, meet new people, engage in conversation with other people. Think positive, be positive.

The cure for your problem lies with you and you only. If you do not pull yourself together, think positive thoughts, then you will only make the problem worse for yourself.

And medicines will only fix the symptoms, not the problem.

As bluenz said, laughter is the best medicine. And here's another, laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone.

Thanks Dr Phil, even that perked me up and I am not feeling down.

stumpy wrote:

And medicines will only fix the symptoms, not the problem.

That is not always true.  Some people require medication due to abnormalities with their brain chemistry.  Anybody suffering from depression should be evaluated by a responsible physician, not seeking a cure from strangers on a web forum.

OP, see a doctor, describe your situation, and follow their advice to the letter.  If they prescribe medication, take it religiously.  It's likely you won't have to take it forever, and you will get better.  Good luck!

just go out to the market, get one water melon and shout:' Lover i hate you three time then eat
all  :D drink a cup of milk before go to sleep , watching funny films Doremon,Tom and Jerry ...might hepl ! I used to do that ! good luck ! :cheers:

baoloc161 wrote:

just go out to the market, get one water melon and shout:' Lover i hate you three time then eat
all  :D drink a cup of milk before go to sleep , watching funny films Doremon,Tom and Jerry ...might hepl ! I used to do that ! good luck ! :cheers:

Bloody hell, that sounds like a prescription FOR depression. ( for a Foreigner  ).

Tom and Jerry? Oh spare me please. Buy a melon and shout "lover I hate you 3 times" ??? That is just too weird for me. And besides , tom and jerry should only be reserved for top executives

sorry i'm joking ! i just want to tell her good things so that her feel happier.as she said she should be traveliing somewhere , it depend on her ,.by the ways. it was 29 March thread !

Tom and Jerry and melons are good things? I hope you never have to try and cheer me up

Well, one advise for you. Put all things aside. Do hang out with friends doing some activities (Sports, ...)
You'd be better :) Wish you success & happiness!

Thank tommy. But problem is i just feel so terrible when im alone.  I usually think about which was passed although it was a long time.  Think about it and never forget and forgive

no1eyeno wrote:

.  I live on a Yacht have a Mercedes and I get Blue too.

Do you really, in VN?, That German bloke  has a thread ,  asking advice from someone living in a boat in VN, ( re Visa etc ), but he said he wants replies only from people with a " brain ", so that counts me out, ( I 've been here nearly 4 yrs ).

Yep, I'm. Out too

Let's try harder. Time heals all pain.
Nice to meet you Ruby!
Cheers,

Tommyvtt wrote:

Let's try harder. Time heals all pain.
Nice to meet you Ruby!
Cheers,

Perhaps you might like to ask her out for a drink, or a meal, Tommy, take her mind off her woes?

Or something else!!!!!!!

A Life is full of up times and down times. A week is full of up times and down times. Even a day has ups and downs in it.

Do not compare you and your Life to others and their lives. We all can look around and think the lives of others are more enjoyable than our or even perfect. You are you and your are unique.

If somebody did something that hurt you, remember that you cannot control what others think, say, or do. They are responsible for that. You are to be responsible for you.

Please don't think so much on that bad event.

Sometimes in this Life one door closes but two or three others have opened for you. I will give you an example.

I divorced several years ago. Yes that brought about many changes and very difficult times. But as time went by, I realized that then I could do the things I always wanted to do that I never could do before. Doors opened. I rediscovered me..my 'self'.  Sometimes it happens that when you are in a close relationship, you can lose your 'self'. Take this time as an opportunity for YOU.

You do not 'need' another to define who YOU are. Celebrate you! Clear your mind, get focused and chart out your new direction and please do not rely on another to define YOU. It is YOU that chooses to be happy or not happy. You have this power in you.

I say the following with the utmost respect for your PERSONAL situation.                              .This blog is supposed to be a place where people share and swap information that is beneficial to those of us that live and work in this city .A meeting place for all and sundry that will enable us to become more learned about our surroundings.                     NThere is nothing beneficial about this post. If you feel your life is such a mess , then you need to seek prof     Bb.

Professional help. Seeking the advice of strangers that really have no idea whatsoever about you as a person is ridiculous. I do not want to see this forum degenerate into a bleeding hearts club , because that's not why I decided to join.

Happy8888 wrote:

Professional help. Seeking the advice of strangers that really have no idea whatsoever about you as a person is ridiculous. I do not want to see this forum degenerate into a bleeding hearts club , because that's not why I decided to join.

Or a Matchmaking club for gold diggers, and citizenship seekers.

Dear Happy8888  You are giving advice and complaining about the others that are giving advice!!!! LOL
All the advice given was excellent from people that care, And it is open and brave of this girl that
reach out openly to us.  Several posts including mine expressed seeking PROFESSIONAL
help. We are all connected as a brother/sisterhood in this world, I did not detect any ILL advice from
fellow bloggers.
Remember:   "Psychiatrist do it with rat's"

Ruby, please know about "depression" and spend time to research it; what it is ,what causes it, and what you can do and choices that you can make.

To give you an example. I have low sugar in my body. Some people have too much sugar in their body (diabetic). Me on the other hand has low amounts of sugar. I have to eat a high protein diet with very little sugar. If I eat too much sugar, my pancreas overreacts and produces too much insulin. This in turn will then make my blood sugar amount come crashing down. So..I eat high protein, reduce the amount of man-made chemicals, and I go to my gym 6 days a week for about 90 minutes each of these days.

Of course your life is different than mine but I am wanting you to be aware of certain things that may be effecting you, or helping to cause your "blus".

Two links for you to look over.
http://www.foodforthebrain.org/nutritio … ssion.aspxhttp://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2 … -recovery/

I am not saying a change in your diet is a magic pill. What I am saying is that a poor diet, or a diet not conducive to your own body chemistry...may be adding to the problem. A good psychologist or a psychiatrist will ask you a series of questions or have you answer some paperwork, and may very well ask you questions about your eating habits. Also remember that a psychiatrist will very often give you medication/drugs. There are good psychiatrists out there and there are good psychologists out there. Some of these however may be sitting there daydreaming about their next vacation or thinking about what to have for dinner as you explain your life to him or her. Some psychiatrists may be quick to just give you medications, show you to the door, and then call in the next patient.

Put is some critical thinking as to your choices and the decision. As others have said here; there are things that can be done to raise your mood.

@no 1 eyeno. There is a a big difference between giving advice and expressing an opinion . Get it right

Negative Trolls Knock every post and do add to the discussion. No life other than to insult others!
My advice to you two lover boys be cool. Mr. 933 and Mr. 310

I see Mr 15 needs to get a sense of humour????

Well he certainly looks like a very exciting chappy