Exchange language Japanese with English

Hi I'm Ken from Japan and currently live in Ho chi minh. For brushing up my English skill I'm looking forward person who can teach me English and also who is learning Japanese so I can teach you. If you are fluent speaking English, let's meet up and study together. Please contact me if you have any interest or question. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Bye

Hi Ken,

Welcome to expat bog! :)

I invite you to post an ad in the Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Thank you,
Christine

hi ken :)
i'm thuy.  nice to talk with u. i'm beginner to study japanese and i want to find someone who can teach me. Otherwise, i can practice english with u too! :) do u have skype or phone number? can we exchange?. also i'm living in ho chi minh city now! hope u have nice day and see u soon!  :cheers:

hi you all,
My english is not good but i try to understand you, would you give to me your email address or cellphone then i practice it.
Have fun^^

Hi Ken,

I am interested in learning Japanese from you and teaching you English. I am from Germany but have studied in Australia and at international Business Schools. We can also look into Business English if you like.
I know some basic Japanese as I lived in Japan several years ago, but would like to improve my skills.

If you have some time and you are still in HCMC I appreciate to get in touch with you.

Thank you and best regards,

Michael

Hi Ken! Where do you live now. I'm living in District 7. If you want someone teach you English you can contact me [email protected]

Best regard!

Hello can i help u. Contact w me on skype mylove4you37. Have a nice day

Ken-Ito wrote:

Hi I'm Ken from Japan and currently live in Ho chi minh. For brushing up my English skill I'm looking forward person who can teach me English and also who is learning Japanese so that I can teach you. If you are fluent speaking English, let's meet up and study together. Please contact me if you have any interest or question. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Regards

Hi there!
I can help you. I've been teaching English for a long time now, and I'm really fluent. In exchange, please kindly help me with my Japanese. I can hardly remember what I learned 2 years ago (disaster! I know). Anw, contact me if you're interested.
Thanks