New to Bergen and Looking for friends

:cheers:

Hello beautiful people of Bergen  ;)

I am new here! And I think Bergen is too beautiful to explore it alone. I w'd like making friends. If anybody wants to circle me, please do  :top:

Hi tsilalen,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

What actually brings you to Bergen please? Maybe you can say a few words about yourself.

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi!

I'm in the process of moving to Bergen as well, I will be there in about 2weeks. It would be nice to meet some people and make some friends before I land :)

I work as a language teacher, currently living in London, but originally from Spain. I love travelling, cooking, reading, movies... Went to Bergen three weeks ago and loved it, but would be interesting to meet some people to discover the place with.

Tamara

Hello ladies  ;)

Please to meet you here :) thank you for reply :) I am here in Bergen to study norwegian language so that I can land a job, hopefully a job related to healthcare. But yes first thing first, I've been out to the city and sometimes it is just lonely to be alone.

I am 25 years old. Shy and quiet at first but Nice.

Hi,
if you are interested i meet often with a small group of expats that meet up more or less often for various activities (tea, movies, dinner at times, as it's rather expensive :P)

Really?

Maybe we can join sometimes. How can we be updated?

I sent you a private message with my contact details :)

Hi,
I am also new in Bergen. And I am really looking for friends because I had lots of friend in my county , I really feel alone now. I am 28 , a PhD student. It would be great to meet people.

Hi, I would love to meet you all! ;) anyone here is currently studying in Nygård Skole? We can meet in school. ;)

I would like to know how it was and how you did for Norwegians did you go :)

mai88 wrote:

Hi, I would love to meet you all! ;) anyone here is currently studying in Nygård Skole? We can meet in school. ;)

Hello kababayan :)

Hi pretty tsisalen! How are u doin'?

hi Everyone,

My name is Arunas Jonas, I live here in Bergen.

I sometimes arrange free tours in bergen City Centre for expatriates:) PM me if you are interested. I am also looking for new friends!

I can speak English, Russian, Lithuanian and more less Norwegian:))

regards,

AJ

Hi,
I am new to Bergen and taking some classes at Nygard on Tuesday/Thursday ? When are your classes, we can meet up :-)

I have classes Monday, Wednesday 'til Friday...Just Tuesdays I have no class. :)

Hello there, how long you been in bergen, you studying and got plans to stay here? i am new here too, just arrived last week and looking to meeting friends and learning norwegian too, if you want to meet sometimes will be nice, see you, Astrit

hi:)

Welcome, your network will expand with time! This is a good time to arrive in Bergen:) The right season so to speak...

If you are looking for international friends I might give you a tip or two, pm me.

mvh,

AJ

Hi all, I just moved to Bergen from the US due to work. I am 23 and just looking for some people to explore the city with or to go hiking with. I work in Sandsli but live downtown if anyone would like to get coffee or a beer or climb one of these mountains. Would love to meet some people as I don't know anyone in this city!

Hi,

I am also new in Bergen;) would like to meet new people;) when is next journey and what are you planing doing?

best regards

Hi All, my partner and I have just moved to Bergen on a 3 yrs assignment and we would like to meet new peoples. I'm originally from Italy but lived in the Uk for 14 yrs and Alan is British. Please let me know if you fancy meeting up ....as you all know it's not easy to build up a friends' network from scratch :( Ele

Knowing briefly what your interestests are would help to make people interested :)

hey, i am new in Trondheim is t Bergen far from Trondheim?

About 700 km :)

I would love to, I don't know any people in this city too but I live in trondheim

Weird question :D you are in a city and wondering how far is another... there are Google maps:D

anyway welcome fresh ones! sign up for a free bergen tour offered by toptours.no these guys also have Facebook page that is called top tours of Norway check it!

cheers

hey Kastenas
is not a problem for you right? you dont have to answer it, and my question is not for you

you can't be serious...
you are 700 km away, in Trondheim.
Kastenas pointed out you could've found this out with google maps (I did) in about 30 seconds and he's right about that (altho slightly unpolite maybe).
700 km in Norway is 18 hours by train and a rather expensive train fare.

The fact that you wrote "is not a problem for you" does not even make sense, this is the BERGEN networking forum, I don't mean to be unpolite but you are just too far.

Greetings again,

didn't mean to be impolite just stated the obvious. it does sound a bit fishy when person is that far away and asking others where is another city. just being straightforward.

coming to another country, living in a big city and not getting basic information about basic geographics can be viewed as spam by members like me. I just don't understand how people can travel to another country and not to do a basic homework.

I am not a mean person I am just stating what I think and a few obvious thing.

aside from the question, I welcome you to Norway. try looking for couch surfing group there they are usually very active. perhaps Facebook. also try googling internations club out there.

what the he*l ??? hey i was just trying to make conversation. Oh You are so rude.

I am note rude I am just opinionated.
if I would be "rude" I would not invest time at helping people. but also I like coaching people.  in your case shock therapy.

this rude person as you say housed many people in Bergen that did not have a place to stay and provided free tours and networking.

also I already gave you more valuable advices than some other people.

there are things people like to hear and things people need to hear. do a homework and then search for friends. that helps.