1st PaintBall opens in Riyadh

The first paintball recreation facilities have finally opened in Riyadh after months of technicalities they had to overcome. For the time being they are open on a limited scale. Sessions are by appointment only.
Paintball is a game, first played in 1981 in New Hampshire, in which players compete, in teams or individually, to eliminate opponents by hitting them with capsules containing paint (referred to as a paintball) from a gas-powered device called a paintball marker.
The paintball equipment used depends on the game type, for example: woodsball, speedball, or scenario-ball, and how much money someone is willing to spend on equipment. Every player, however, is required to have three basic pieces of equipment:
Paintball marker: also known as a paintball gun, this is the primary piece of equipment, used to tag an opposing player with paintballs. The paintball marker must have attached a loader or “hopper” for keeping the marker fed with ammunition, and will be either gravity fed (where balls drop into the loading chamber), or electronically force fed. A marker will require a compressed air bottle or carbon dioxide for propellant.

Paintballs: The ammunition used in the marker, paintballs are spherical gelatin capsules containing primarily polyethylene glycol, other non-toxic and water-soluble substances, and dye. The quality of paintballs are dependent on the brittleness of the ball's shell, and the thickness of the fill; with higher quality balls being almost perfectly spherical and having a thick fill to guarantee breaking upon impact.
Mask or goggles: Masks are safety devices players are required to wear at all times on the field, to protect from paintballs.[15] They completely cover the eyes, mouth, ears and nostrils of the wearer, and masks can also feature throat guards. Modern masks have evolved to be less bulky compared with older designs.
You can book your time slots on your preferred dates to come and play with your group (minimum 10 players).
If you want a private event for your family and friends at your own farmhouse or compound, you may contact  0563981758 and make the booking for a mobile unit (call between 9am to 5pm).
For more information call No.# 01-4105005/01-4101027 (9 a.m. – 4p.m.).
Address:
Saleh road, 2nd thumama round about
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Location GPS Coordinates:
24°50′57″N 46°46′55″E

I like the idea:) Thx for sharing the info :)

soud good , is it for single or family or woman !!

I assume women can't use the paintball facility?

I'm sorry gals for the late reply but actually I don't know anymore details, although I assume it's for both male & female since otherwise they would mention gender restrictions! But anyways you can always call the number to make sure!!

Hi i would like to know if there is paint ball shoting in malls as a indoor recreation centre with other games. I heard there is 1 newly open in the mall but i hve no information. If there is please do let me about the name of that and location. I hve a son n it is his favourite pastime in malls.

Regards,
Ranjit.

The information about this is very nice... start of paintball n its accs...

Thanks a lot.
Ranjit

thanks for sharing