Nice areas for expats to live in Delhi

[moderated: no free ad on the forum. Please post in the housing section. Thanks.]

Moving to live in or around NCR Delhi after 40 years of stay in USA.  Deciding between DLF Phase IV flat in Gurgaon or a flat in South Delhi - need daily access to Lodhi Road

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Looking for a very, very good neighborhood to live in Delhi other than Defence Colony, any suggestions?
Thanks

I would sugesst the areas of south delhi like - greater kailash , Channakyapuri, defence Colony etc. would recommend to go to a correct and trustworthy brokers who can help you in finding good place in flats or pg accommodations. the area of North Delhi University is also good alot of expats stays there also. which is a part of North Campus i.e. Shakti Nagar. each and every place is near to this place and you can easily access everything from there without any delay to your  schedule.

Hello speaktome,

Thank you for your advice.

However, please note that you posted on an old thread (2010)

Why don't you start a new discussion on the New Delhi forum to share any experience or information with the members?

I also invite you to participate on the other threads on the forum.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hi there, I may be transferred to Delhi for work and am looking into housing options. Assignment will be for 3 years and work is in Gurgaon. Trying to decide where to live: Gurgaon or anywhere in South Delhi (Vasant Vihar, Visans Kunj, West End, etc.). Married, one 2,5 year old son and 2nd on the way. Don't prefer high rise, nor commute > 30 minutes. Any suggestions? Pro's and Con's?

south Delhi will be good option for you or you can prefer Patel nagar