Advice on S pass which was rejected twice and now on process of appeal

Hi everyone! Hope someone can shed some light regarding my situation.
My pass is already expired and I was given 30 days to stay here in Singapore. My previous employer, company A, tried to renewed my S pass but unfortunately it was rejected for obvious reason which is salary. They did not appeal it due to some internal problems with the organization, so, I decided to look for another company and luckily company B offered me a job which I gladly accepted. This time I got a higher position and a higher salary. But I guess luck wasn't on me and pass was rejected again. I asked company B what could be the reason and they said they were not informed about the reason, which I find very strange, but they have already applied for appeal. It's been 2 weeks and the status online is still rejected.
Now, there's another company in the picture, company C, who wanted me and offered me the same position that company B offered but much higher salary. I told company C about my situation and they said that I could always ask company B to cancel my appeal even if I already signed a contract because technically it's still not valid since I haven't started working for them.
I am wondering if it would be bad record to MOM if company B cancel the appeal then company C applied for my pass. Would it look like I'm a bit greedy? lol
To be honest, I am ok with company B even if company C offered a much higher salary. The problem is, company B wouldn't elaborate to me the reason of rejection.
And is there any chance I could ask anyone from MOM what could be the reason? I got rejected twice so there must be something about my credentials or it could be the salary, i dunno. I'm a university graduate and a registered Architect in my country. I have almost 6 years of experience in design and construction and 2 years in customer service.
This is giving me sleepless nights believe me lol. Hope someone could give me an advice. Thanks in advance!

Employers are not normally informed of the reason why their S-Pass or EP application is rejected.
They can get a personal appointment at MoM and then sometimes (but not always) the reasons are disclosed.

There are too many possible reasons to speculate here. But if you, with an architectural university degree and 6 years experience, earn below the EP threshold (S$4000/month, or with your experience probably S$5000/month), you are clearly underpaid and this is a likely reason for rejection.
Try the online assessment tool on the MoM website to find out the details!

Company B would have to cancel the appeal before company C can apply for a pass for you. Check your employment contract with company B to see how (and with which notice period) you can terminate before commencing work.

In addition: Since the whole process will likely take longer than your SVP is valid, prepare to leave Singapore temporarily. An after-workpass-cancellation SVP cannot be renewed!

Thanks for that! Really appreciate it :)