European Union forum

The European Union forum seems to be unnecessary, the activity is very low and the topics created by the team to stimulate to increase the replies failed more or less.
Europe has 51 countries with 51 differences in laws, culture and so on that you can not speak as a pluriform continent.
It makes no sense because when some one post a reply or create a new thread you can see this on the Europe forum.
European Union is not a country in Europe but a Union of 51 countries.

Hi Primadonna, :)

EU consists of 28 countries not 51.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_union

On another note, there are several geographical mistakes in this forum but management most likely has other emergencies and priorities to deal with first.

That's a mistake I have made years ago ... this forum doesn't make sense indeed

Julien wrote:

That's a mistake I have made years ago ... this forum doesn't make sense indeed

Once the mistake is corrected people will start watching TV again and will forget about past mistakes ready to make new ones.
Planet Earth will continue rotating at the same speed as if nothing happened.  :top:

I have noticed even in african countries forum only few topic is common job,safety,cost of living apart from that nothing has been discussed....might be also for all other continents...

aryavrat wrote:

I have noticed even in african countries forum only few topic is common job,safety,cost of living apart from that nothing has been discussed....might be also for all other continents...

This is the immediate result of stomach logic from people who think with the crotch.
(I wanted to say 'genitals' but in the last moment I decided to use the word 'crotch').  :cool:

Very low IQ over there ...  :o

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR