Getting to know the Panama City streets

Hey everybody,

I know that getting to know the Panama City streets can be very confusing, even though it's such a small city. I've been here nearly 5 years now and I still haven't completely figured it out. I posted a new video on my website at www.PanamaForReal.com. It's part of a new series called "The Real Streets of Panama" which will be aimed at helping people get to know the streets before hitting the roads themselves. The first video is on Calle 50, one of the major one-way thruways in the city. As always, all info on my site is 100% free. It's basically a blog with a lot of static pages and videos too. Hope you like it.

http://www.panamaforreal.com/real-stree … nama-city/

I hope this helps a little bit.

Chris

Very nice, Chris.  I rented a car when I visited Panama,
and had to be led from airport to hotel, then next day to
the Pan American Hwy. Got lost coming back to Tocumen
Airport, and someone led me again! What a kick...
I think I got a lot of extra help because I am an old lady,
and there I was driving alone all over the place.  It was
sooo fun even though the police thought I was nuts.
I will make good use of your vids.
Ruth

Thanks for the new video on Calle 50.  I also watched the video on the Cinta Costera again.  Your videos and reports helped in our research before moving and now that we live n Panama City, they are even more valuable.  The street videos are good prep for driving in PC.  My husband and I have been getting to know the streets by walking along the streets so it is nice to see it all from inside a car. 

I really enjoy your blog.  Some of my favorites are the intro to banking, getting a driver's license in Panama, Shopping at PriceSmart, the video on Coste del Este, a visit to the doctor, quirky things about Panama, and the latest one on your favorite little things about Panama, like cheap bananas.  I love your sense of humor. 

I especially want to thank you for providing information on Panama City.  PC is a wonderful place to live.