alex73ita wrote:
longstebe wrote:

Finally, the interviews are confirmed.
Jury's hotel in Newcastle.

Does anyone else have an interview?

fircroft?

Sadara along with fircroft.

kenben wrote:

My confirmation letter says the interview is scheduled for 30 mins after the presentation, doesn't seem long for an interview? Can anyone confirm this? Also, can you refer to your CV at the interview as its a walk through of it, or is it from memory.

Mine says 45 mins.
From what I understand talking to Fircroft, our cv's have already been hand picked by Sadara.

How did the interviews go guys ?

TomF1 wrote:

How did the interviews go guys ?

Alright Tom,

Mine is not till Monday.

Have you had yours?
If so, how did it go?

I had a skype interview beginning of September I've got my medical next Monday....just waiting for a start date

TomF1 wrote:

I had a skype interview beginning of September I've got my medical next Monday....just waiting for a start date

Congrats, did you accept their first offer?

Seems like the majority of people knock back the first offer.

No I accepted the second offer

How long will take after interview to hear about the selection decision

Well it depends in majority of the cases, time has no limit in this part of the world :)

I received a phone call off them after 5 days....depends on the position and how many are after it

Thank you,
Usually who calls, recruitment agency or Sadara HR

I had a call from Sadara who then asked me how much I wanted but what you'll find is your pay will depend on how much you are earning now. They ask you to produce a recent pay slip

Just been offered a 2nd interview via Skype, has anyone else had this who can explain it a bit more, content of the interview etc?

Well that went a bit pear shaped, the job description wasn't exactly what they were offering.

What was the position ?
What was offered?
I've just had the medical and chest ex ray piece of piss

TomF1 wrote:

What was the position ?
What was offered?
I've just had the medical and chest ex ray piece of piss

The job description was for a CNC machinist, they have 2 CNC machines in their machine shop, the rest are manual. Its basically set up for a repair jobbing shop.
Nothing was offered.

Re: Sadara interview.
Did the interviewer tell about their decision weather you are selected or not.
Are they discuss about salary too, during interview

Did you get reply from them about selection?, if yes, then after how many days !

Not sure dude..I went for 1st intrview with agent in 1st sept & the agen told me to wait for next intrvw from sadara by using skype..but til now..theres no any sign or answer for next session. ....do not let that botherin u dude..just cheer up

Good luck to all! See u here😊

Cheers!

Hi Guys,

I also had my interview via Skype and lasted just over 1hr.  I think the Sadara guys were in London at the time.  Fircroft guys were great and informed me after couple of hrs that I was successful and they they draw-up initial offer.

I tried to negotiate but was not successful.  however, was offered the job on the package they had offered, which after much deliberation I accepted.  initially, I am going to be based in Al Khobar and as some of you have already mentioned, its 14 days in hotel and then whatever you have had chosen for acc. (single/family).  I will be taking my family over after my Iqama.

I think I will be based in Al-Turaki BP.  is there anyone here who is based there or living in Las Dunas Garden Village?
I am still in UK and just waiting for the med.

thx ITapps

Itaps
What is your position ?
I fly out on the 15th dec

Hi TOM,

I have only just moved on to the on-boarding section.
at the moment just waiting to hear back from recruitment firm and hopefully will start filling in the paper work very soon.

do you know where you are going to be based/hotel/work location,  are you going on a family status?

It seems never ending but it only took 2 months.I'm booked into Al Farooq Compound for 2 weeks I've decided to go bachelor married it gives me more holidays. Don't know where I'm based

hopefully see you there mate and good luck  :)

Dear sir ,

i would like to take my opportunity to submit my resume for the past of MEP Engineer in your estimated organization my academic qualification and practical experience in various project and zeal to put in hard work ,give me confidence to shoulder my challenging responsibilities and execute the job to the best of the project requirements ,
  I trust my qualification and experience will meet your requirement and look forward for an early reply at your earliest convenience

Thank your in anticipation

Hi All,

I live in North America expecting to get an Interview in Sadara for the position Senior Engineer in with having 15 years of North American and saudi arabia experience.and what they can ask me in during Interview.

Any idea. looking for the feed back.

Regards

One of HR Team at SADARA called me on phone to schedule interview ( his name is Abdulrahman ) , we agreed on the time but finally he did not call me till now , is that normal in big company like SADARA , the position was commissioning and start up engineer , did any one received a call for the same position ,

please advise me what can I do in this case

Dear Abdul,

I got a call from GASCO not from SADARA that they will intervoew for the next day and then now its a week passed on no one called me i dont know what happened.I am so surprised.

Is there one who can give me the answer.

thanks