Good bakeries in Riyadh

Hi all

Can you name a good bakery in Riyadh and its location.

For cakes, cookies etc.

Thanks!

Paul - French bakery, cakes & pastery
Bateel - Great dates & european desserts
All kinds of cookies - Cookies
5pm Bakery - Cakes & cheesecakes
Saadedin Pastry - Arabic sweets, chocolates & cakes

These are just few, most of them have more than 1 location, so please google them to find out which one is closest to you.

JJDQ wrote:

Paul - French bakery, cakes & pastery
Bateel - Great dates & european desserts
All kinds of cookies - Cookies
5pm Bakery - Cakes & cheesecakes
Saadedin Pastry - Arabic sweets, chocolates & cakes

These are just few, most of them have more than 1 location, so please google them to find out which one is closest to you.

Thanks!! What's the price range ... the average for a cheesecake slice / 1 cookie?

Have you tried the wooden bakery? It is on the salahuddin ayoubi road near the old airport.

( http://www.woodenbakery-ksa.com )

Well, the price vary depends on the shops, but the whole cake costs about 100-150 SAR.

I recommend you to visit Marble Slab and Anoosh for cookies & brownies, Helen for cupcakes & cheesecakes and you should try the Chocolate Crinkles at Talat shop :)

iAmal wrote:

I recommend you to visit Marble Slab and Anoosh for cookies & brownies, Helen for cupcakes & cheesecakes and you should try the Chocolate Crinkles at Talat shop :)

Cool ! I am already craving for all of that !!

live.ali wrote:
iAmal wrote:

YOU SHOULD! :top:  and you won't regret :)

iAmal wrote:
live.ali wrote:
iAmal wrote:

YOU SHOULD! :top:  and you won't regret :)

When i am in Riyadh i will.