Our dream is to come back to Taiwan to work there and live there.

Hello,

My name is Christoph and I've lived in Taiwan for 1 year with my girlfriend in 2010.
We're both from Belgium. I'm 30 and she's 29 (and pregnant :) )
We have a Taiwanese dog that we took back to Belgium. His name is 啤酒(pi jiu)
Since then we've fallen in love with Taiwan.
Our dream is to come back to Taiwan to work there and live there.
Not as teachers because we are not native speakers but opening our own business.
If there is anybody who can help me explain how to start up, what to do in order to get visa, workpermit etc. please feel free to contact me!
I will be in Taiwan at the end of June - beginning of July so if anybody wants to meet let me know.
I'll be staying in Kaohsiung but I can get anywhere!

Greetz

Christoph

hi- Christoph -  my  name is Vasile  i am from Moldova . I am in the same situation like you ,excluding  teaching , looking for any opportunites of  job ..maybe own business ,but still have  no money , i intend to go  maybe for master  or again in university. i just now graduate  biology  and  pedagogy faculty ,will appreaciate  if you will can to give any idea how me to start  there  if will go for first time  there  to live .brobably will go there in June too  woud like to meet you  will be very happy  maybe  we can get any ideas together,  business ideas :), i also have girlfriend  there .i will be in Taoyuan . seriously  we can maybe try something there . best regards  ,Vasile

Hi Christoph,

I'm from Singapore & my wife is Taiwanese.
Both of us are living in Singapore now & we're planning to live in Taiwan in early 2015.
I heard my wife said starting a business in Taiwan is easy (not sure for foreigners) & low cost (depend on the nature of business). If you would consider to let your gf to give birth in Taiwan, probably both of you can apply for PR in Taiwan. This way is easy for you to start a business in Taiwan. However, please find out more information with various authorities.

Good Luck