I don't know I can't send any mssge,,, maybe ur inbox is full,, try to delate some,,

Are you trying to contact me? Please try again if you are or post on the forum on this post.....thanks

Hi moonlyt_flower2730,

Perhaps you didn't understand the error message you got when you tried to send private messages.

New members must ACTIVATE their private message privileges... this is done by PARTICIPATING in the forums. (Posting topics, replying to other topics and maybe even introducing yourself which is always appreciated).

Oh yes, and the MORE you PARTICIPATE the bigger the capacity of your mailbox gets! Just another advantage of being an active member on the forums.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

yes I am trying to contack you, but I think my mssge not going through, or maybe ur inbox is full of mssges,, I guess

Ok my box is not full so activate your profile and try.again.i hope you manage to get through

@ moonlyt_flower2730: I invite you to read the anti spam system rules here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238 which might be helpful :)

Hi what is it you wish to tell me?

Hi Makayo Please stop sending the same reply to all the posts if you wish to tell me something please.just tell me. Thank you

Welcome to Egypt