What kind of paperwork has to be done

Heey everyone.
My name is Patrick Kok,
A Dutch student working in Stockholm at the moment for two more months.
I'm here since my school at the Netherlands gave me the chance to work in Sweden for 3 months, so I ended up in Stockholm.
I really enjoy Sweden, and my boss asked me if I wanted to stay for a real job.
I want to do this, but I don't really know what kind of paperwork has to be done for this, or that I only have to show them my job offer.

Does anyone knows more about this, or got experience with this?

I got an appointment next Monday with the Dutch ambaside so I can ask some questions.

hope to hear something soon from you guys/girls

Hi Patrick Kok,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction. I have created a new topic with your questions for better visibility.

Since my expierence in Sweden , you will get a contract from company, and it depend on a job probably should u show proof of your degree or not, then you also should have own Id. If you plan to live here, you can get a permanent permit to live and get a Swedish Id card .. You can tell may be more specific about own question to get more detailed answer ..

you can apply, maybe, for a temporary residence permit for an EU citizen here in Sweden. In the application, they will ask for what purpose would it be, if you want to work, study, or others. From there you can submit some supporting docs from your boss since you have a job offer from them. 😊