Staying in swden now

I come from Thailand. Work as aupair for swedish family. The family is very nice im happy stay with them, so I like this country it's nice country and nice people.
but it's difficult to find the job here for foreigner non EU like us...
I hope I can find some job here before I finish my 1 year aupair visa.

Hi methavee,

Thank you for sharing these thoughts with us.

Can you tell us whether you might wish to continue working as Au Pair or you are you looking for a different career?

Regards,

David.

Hi
vasågod^_^
For work as aupair who are non EU after finish 1 year visa we can't continue second years aupair. We must to go back home country frist and we can apply visa again after arrive contry 3 month.
But normally visa will reject if you apply for second years work as aupair, who work at ambassy they will have many reason for you agree!
Now I have2 or 3 choice;

first choice: find new family in Denmark or Norway work as aupair again, there we can apply visa from sweden. We don't need to go back country.

Second choices: find the job in sweden but I know not too much choice and different, by the way I will try ^_^ maybe some thai restaurant.

Thirst choices:  now I make small business that I can do when Im free from the main job and my business plan it's done 80% now I will sale fantasy candle from Thailand for the shop and sale when have some place open the second hands market on weekend. And now I have the market where I can sale already.
I can make money before my visa expires and I will have some money before I can get the job in my country.
that's my plan now ^_^

Methavee