6000 Riyals with accomodation, transport,medical benefit but not food.

Hi,

I just received an offer for Network Engineer.

In that what it was mentioned was :-
Providing Bachelors Accommodation, Valid Visa and Work Permit - Provided,
Comprehensive Medical Insurance - Provided, Paid Vacation in a Year for One Month - Provided, Round trip Air ticket to your home town - Provided, Local Transport/Allowance - Provided.

I am a married man having a 4 month baby, but as of now i am coming there as single only.
If i bring my family there can i able to manage with these salary.

Company wont provide Food, that i need to arrange myself and i know cooking.
Is it worthable to go for this salary - 6000 riyals, i am not sure how much i will save once i go there to saudi.

I know unknowingly i accepted this salary - 6000 riyals, 10000 riyals is the minimum which i heard from my friends... But as of now i am in bench in my present company in bangalore, india. I have no options also...as i need to pay my loan amount and monthly home expenses and i am the breadwinner for my family.

Can anyone comment how good is this offer or if it is worthable or not ?
Thanks.

Awaiting for your valuable feedback.

If you want to bring your family, this is what you'll additionally:

- Food for ALL family members
- Family Visa expenses (2,000 SAR)
- A permission letter from your employer to apply for a family visa
- Accommodation - As a single you'll get a shared room not suitable/permissable for family
- Medical expenses -or- Medical insurance for your wife and kid
- Vacation tickets for them (only yours is covered)

If you are coming to shred off some loans, I'd say it's not a good idea at all.

All the Best

My rule of thumb is that the offer has to be at least double of what you are currently getting in your home country for it to be worthwhile.

If you will bring your family with such amount, I guess this is not enough, or I could say that you cannot be able to save an extra money.  However, it's all depend on the situation, and considering the lifestyle.  Grab it if you really need a Job.