Meet up with more people

Hello ! Hello .
ladies and gentmen :)
this is Sarah.iam 19 years old girl.iam from morocco marrakech and i live in marrakech.iam a student at faculty,studying English.
well iam here to meet up with more people, with same intersets or different ones.as long as i will accept anyone however different they are.and also try experience more various things.
i just want to say that iam eager eager to learn Korean and Japanes.i adore asian people.and i love all coutries that belong a very very old history such as Greek, Italy,Germany,Purtugal,Japan,India,KOREA <3...
i'd like to meet people and really widen my knowlage and get more and more experience.
iam sorry about my English ^^ still learning.

Hi Sarah,

I'm not Korean haha, but I do speak Korean and Chinese, having lived in both those countries. My work might take me to Marrakesh sometimes. If I'm ever in town, I could teach you a bit of Korean, I'd appreciate having a local to show me around town. Message me if you're interested.

Hi Sarah,

I created a new thread with your post on the Marrakech forum in order to give much more light to your request here.

Thank you,

Priscilla