Visa progress or rejected by GDNPR

roastedpeanut,

Patience my friend :)

That's how it works here.

T&R
Arjun.

More bad news....
LMRA confirmed that the application has been returned as my address cannot be verified thru CIO
Agent has been to CIO office twice and update the records. Apparently, LMRA still not picking up CIO records.

???????

Hi!

My status has changed to "Valid Employment Visa" in LMRA website when checked with my passport number. I assume that visa is approved. Am i assuming right..

could not ask employer as i saw this late evening and its weekend there. Impatient to wait till sunday :D

great news harry3083.

All the best!

T&R
Arjun

Thanks Arjun!!!

Just to reconfirm. Status - "Valid Employment visa" - does that confirm as visa approved right?

Have made a big party arrangements assuming the visa is approved..lolll...

Yes  :top:  we all have the same status.

T&R
Arjun

Hurrayyyyy :cool:

harry3083 wrote:

Thanks Arjun!!!

Congratulations. Have a good one!

harry3083 wrote:

Thanks Arjun!!!

Just to reconfirm. Status - "Valid Employment visa" - does that confirm as visa approved right?

Enjoy the party harry. Once you get here, you may not have time to party  ;)

simboy wrote:

roastedpeanut,

Patience my friend :)

That's how it works here.

T&R
Arjun.

I know right :) Thanks.

Is LMRA still on system update?  any news for visa application progress?

SORRY I HAVE TO RE-POST THIS, I POSTED ONE FROM A DIFFERENT TOPIC ...

hi guys, im new here .. browsed some of the topics .. i can relate with the visa delayed stories, and im still waiting for about 3months now, the employer said i should wait .. wait .. wait ...  :unsure

actually my problem is quite different from the others, i had a case that lasted for 7yrs in which i stayed here without any legal documents besides the ones that the embassy and  my lawyer gave me last 2007. i won the case and renewed the passport, and as soon as the passport was renewed, my new employer applied the new visa for me. since april up until now, i dont get any new development on my papers ... when i checked my CPR on the LMRA portal it says :: VISA EMPLOYMENT NOT VALID and when i checked my new passport number it indicates :: DOES NOT EXIST IN THE SYSTEM ...

what's wrong with my papers? i dont have any idea and the new employer doesnt say anything but wait wait wait. please shed some light ... thanks

**jhoane**

It sounds like they haven't applied for your visa yet. Explain this to your employer and if you still have no luck, go to LMRA office and explain to them.

Is that so  :(  maybe that's the reason they're telling me to wait ... Hmmm ... My passport was renewed 4months ago and i still dont have a valid visa ... Although my documents are with my new employer, do u think i will get into trouble or something?

You should speak to your new employers and ask them to speed up the process. The longer you wait without proper papers the more trouble you could face with the authorities.

If they have applied, then at the very least ask for a copy of the application form for your records.

hi

Hi every one,

I am new comer to this forum, I like to share news, job situations etc with all of you.

RMD

My dear,

When I was in Bahrain, same problem was. You must follow this until get.

R

to share the good news with you guys, my work visa has been approved already. Employer applied June 2, 2014. Hoping for those who are still waiting to be more patient.

Ciao!

:)

roastedpeanut wrote:

to share the good news with you guys, my work visa has been approved already. Employer applied June 2, 2014. Hoping for those who are still waiting to be more patient.

Ciao!

Congratulations! Welcome to Bahrain (soon)

Thanks for letting us know. Gives hope for everyone who's waiting for their respective visas.

Farhaz wrote:
roastedpeanut wrote:

Ciao!

Thanks for letting us know. Gives hope for everyone who's waiting for their respective visas.

I know right :), my next thing is to find a good accommodation near my place of work.

Dear All,
Please guide me that how to check my visa application status, please copy paste the link.
Regards,
Awan

Awan77 wrote:

Dear All,
Please guide me that how to check my visa application status, please copy paste the link.
Regards,
Awan

You can check this on: www.lmra.bh

Good luck

roastedpeanut wrote:
Farhaz wrote:
roastedpeanut wrote:

Ciao!

I know right :), my next thing is to find a good accommodation near my place of work.

All the best!

hello Farhaz thanks for the reply. i recently asked my new employer about the situation and he said that I need to wait because my passport is in LMRA for some clarification before they can transfer/apply me to the new visa.

since April until now i'm hearing the same things over and over. i think they are havinig trouble because of the case i had for 7 long years.

when i asked two days ago they said my passport was cleared in immigration, but there's something they must clear in the LMRA before applying a new visa for me. i am hopeful that this august i would hear some good news from them ... (as for now, fingers crossed and pray)   :)

ohh by the way, can somebody tell me if the problems about LMRA or immigration being slow has changed since the topic started? i mean, does LMRA is working as usual or there's still an issue on their system?

just to be sure hehe
THANKS ALOT!

jhoane wrote:

hello Farhaz thanks for the reply. i recently asked my new employer about the situation and he said that I need to wait because my passport is in LMRA for some clarification before they can transfer/apply me to the new visa.

since April until now i'm hearing the same things over and over. i think they are havinig trouble because of the case i had for 7 long years.

when i asked two days ago they said my passport was cleared in immigration, but there's something they must clear in the LMRA before applying a new visa for me. i am hopeful that this august i would hear some good news from them ... (as for now, fingers crossed and pray)   :)

Hey jhoane - thanks for your post. Glad to note things are progressing in the right direction, albeit very slowly. Lets hope everything turns out well. Best wishes.

I am Zahid Hussain from Pakistan. I am offered a job in Bahrain. My visa is under process with LMRA. Yesterday, I checked the visa status, there mentioned " Expired Employment Visa". Please tell me what does it mean? whether my visa is rejected or still under process.

I have received reply from some friends of this blog but these reply are based on general knowledge. I need some advice from experienced friends.

Regards

Dear Zahid,

Sorry to hear about your employment visa status, as i already mentioned to you in my earlier reply in another post, there is no one else other than your potential employer who could give you more information about the status of your employment visa.

good luck!

T&R
Arjun

Hi Guys,

Any update on current timelines ? I have been in the GDNPR status for two days now and I am a British national. Looking at some of the posts here I should just stay put for a couple of weeks but I have to leave in the next  4 days.

Thanks,

Hi,

the processing time during Ramadhan may be a bit slow is what we have observed, so patience :)

good luck!

T&R

Thanks logicalindia.

Any way to nudge the process along ? i.e. visit an office somewhere, call a particular department etc ? I do have genuine concerns about school places and relocation time etc.

I am not really sure about it, but if anyone has more info regarding the same they would reply back.

Hi all,
I signed job offer, and my employment visa still in progress since for more than one month now... how long time it may take more for approval or rejection... ? Plz, advise me experienced expats...

dear Tropicanca,

unfortunately no one can really tell you how long, only your potential employer could look into it

T&R

I asked from employer how long it may take time, but they replied as havent any update from immigration since month now...  might be it means rejection as it hanging as in process for so long time now...? Please advise...

Unfortunately your employer is just giving reasons, they could get an update from lmra/gdnpr regarding the reason for holding it for this long.

T&R

Dear logicalindian,

Thank u for ur prompt reply, so the reason for hanging work visa in process without any changes for so long time can be from their side or they testing my patience.... what will be the end of this long wait visa as i am having another offer and i dont know what to do now....??? Need ur advise... and if u dont mind can u give me ur whatsapp number... Thank you...

dear Tropicanca,

I don't how know how long will it take. You just need to keep pushing your employer.

T&R

Its rejected... but i dont know reason...i guess its company rejection better than immigration as they didnt want wait longer... it is not professional company, and i am lucky that i am not with them...