Moving from Delhi to Brazil

I am married Indian who is living in India since my brith. An opportunity has arisen for me to move to Brazil and before making a decision I wanted to know get some comments from expats living in Brazil.

What has your experience been? Is it safe? Would you recommend I make the move from Delhi to Brazil?

I will move your message to the Brazilian forum to increase your chances for useful responses! :)

hi ankur,

have u get any information on moving to brazil ... i also want to know indian schools in brazil before taking up a job in brazil

pls. share

cheers
rajeev

Hello again,
Brazil being such a huge country, it might be interesting for both of you to tell us in which city you have been offered a job?
Cheers

Hi,

Sao Paulo  would be the city...pls. help in furnish the details

Thanks

Rajeev

Hello

Did you move to Brazil ? Were you able to find any Indian schools ? I am in similar situation as you were few years back so any advise would be highly helpful to me. Thanks

Hello Sameer,

This is a very old topic posting from 2010 and if you look at the posting count under the two members' names neither of them are active anymore.

You will not find Indian schools in Brazil, but if you're looking for a private school that caters to English speakers you could try the American School. Belo Horizonte really does not have a large Indian population.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team