Small Business?

Hello,again:)

I`m considering starting a small business,related with sport and beauty. Can someone advice me,how much at least I should invest only for papers,or making my own company may be.I`m a foreigner,but I`ve a residence permit. So,I wait for opinions and advice!Regards!

Hi Anna,
It will cost you approx. 4000 to 5000 TL depending on "mali müşavir" (financial consultant). Establishing business has nothing to do with your present residence permit. You can have a home office (need to show rent agreement)..

Hello there;

You mention about paper work and building a business. Both of them are changeable, where do you want to make this job ? At  a house, at a business center, at an apartment .... As a financier I would recommend you apartment flats. For a while, you won't  need to pay any tax or high rents .... When you run your club pls send me message, I will be your first customer ! Good luck !

don't open a business in turkey.. do whatever you're doing, get somebody else do the invoicing if you really have to for a commission [Moderated: inappropriate comment  ] if you start a company, you'll pay rent, utilities, mandatory accountant, %20 tax on rent, about 2000 tl minimum every month even if you don't make 1 tl that month.

totally agree!

wido80 wrote:

totally agree!

I am in Sharjah but originally from Pakistan. Looking to settle permanently in Turkey and so far the option that I found me eligible with is a business visa because I have a family to bring along and on student via dependants can not get the visa .If some one guide me through the ways of settlement so I can spent 5 years period in turkey to become eligible for Turkish Passport .

but you have mentioned that business is not a good option , can you guide me what is the other way to get a residence permit to live in turkety.

karanova wrote:

Hello,again:)

I`m considering starting a small business,related with sport and beauty. Can someone advice me,how much at least I should invest only for papers,or making my own company may be.I`m a foreigner,but I`ve a residence permit. So,I wait for opinions and advice!Regards!