Marriage

hi I'm yadhukrishna
I love a Phil's girl ..
but the problem is
she is 2 year's older then me ..
and I'm still studying ...
after 2 year's I will finish my study and I will get job ...
I want to marry her ..
how could I convince her that I love her a lot ..???
plz help me ...

Ask her straight. Don't beat around the bush.

Women are tricky creatures! Got to learn to live with them,  love them or hate them, they'll always be an integral part of my life.

Do your study, get a decent job, preferably in Philippines, and then only you ask her hand for marriage. For now, keep it exclusive.

Good luck!

EttaUtami wrote:

Do your study, get a decent job, preferably in Philippines, and then only you ask her hand for marriage. For now, keep it exclusive.

Good luck!

Yeah this way you only watch girl is going away from you..
Nice suggestion though.

As a Man I would suggest you to atleast tell her then jo hoga dekha jayega.

I feel you should update her in regards to your feelings, Job, Study, Older these all are secondary thing, Also first try to know her feelings about you.
Think about your family as well, are they open enough to accept her.
Best of Luck
Raza

its not so hard to marry in india just need some documents ,, i already married by God grace easily if need any help then plz free to contact me at my  whatsapp nine3six8seven5one3nine0 or my email [email protected]

happy to help God bless

sarthak05agarwal86 wrote:

its not so hard to marry in india just need some documents ,, i already married by God grace easily if need any help then plz free to contact me at my  whatsapp nine3six8seven5one3nine0 or my email [email protected]

happy to help God bless

You seem to be posting the same on other sections of the forum. Any reason why ??

yadhukrishna.kr wrote:

hi I'm yadhukrishna
I love a Phil's girl ..
but the problem is
she is 2 year's older then me ..
and I'm still studying ...
after 2 year's I will finish my study and I will get job ...
I want to marry her ..
how could I convince her that I love her a lot ..???
plz help me ...

If she can wait for you n come a little while to be with or u can go for few days n built some chemistry between u than all is good but why convincing?!