Permission to drive a car by two drivers

Hi. I would like my father to drive my car as well. Is it possible to get permission to do so in Riyadh. If yes how? Any ideas? My father has his valid iqama and driving license in Riyadh.

If your father has driving license, then of course he can drive, but while he drive he need carry the papers of the car.  Any violation of speed or signal jump, the fine would be sent under the name of the car owner. Actually we also have cars in our company with few guys ownership but anyone can use them anytime, only they need to carry license and papers thats it. If there are any special rules then hope someone will help you out.  For us we were not informed that as necessary by our company.

You need to log in to your ministry of interior account @ www.moi.gov.sa.
(If you don't have an account, create one and activate by visiting an Abshir machine)

Log in and it will show your all cars under your ownership. Choose the vehicle and 'issue driver authorization'. Take the print out and put it in the car. That's it!

Dear Legendleads - wow, thats brilliant! easypeezy! Thank you so much for this info. Will do so very soon.

No such option 'issue driver authorization'.  is showing there

I checked the same..it only shows vehicles you are authorized to drive.

From their App in my iPad:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23723725/maroor_app.jpg

Of course he can drive it, he just need to carry the car's papers, his valid iqama and of course his driving license.
That's it :)

@TLL, seems it works with iOS only, unable to find it on PC