Lessening a villa in Bali

Hello all
I live in Australia and one day wish to lease a villa in Bali well that's my dream...Have been going to Bali for 30 years and love the culture the food the weather and the locals are so pleasant...Bali is me all over and I hate coming home to a point where I don't wanna be here any more...Don't know where to start but if you can help it would be appreciated...

Tookie

Perhaps post on the Indonesian forum for information.

Hello Tookie2014 > your topic has been moved to Bali forum.

It sounds like you're planning on a permanent move to Bali?

If that's the case, and considering that you are already familiar with Bali, your best bet would be to come over and search for your perfect villa in person.

The internet can be very helpful, but as you well know, what looks great in photos might be another story once you're here.

Doing a quick Google on “Bali Villas to Rent” will yield a treasure of web sites and be useful insofar as getting ideas of what is being asked for long term leases.

Being here in person of course will give you the advantage of being able to negotiate with cash in hand as well as being able to totally check out the villa and be sure everything is in order. 

Good luck!

Tookie2014 wrote:

Hello all
I live in Australia and one day wish to lease a villa in Bali well that's my dream...Have been going to Bali for 30 years and love the culture the food the weather and the locals are so pleasant...Bali is me all over and I hate coming home to a point where I don't wanna be here any more...Don't know where to start but if you can help it would be appreciated...

Hi Tookie, great idea to move to Indonesia and hope you have an adventurous and exciting new life in Bali.

And don't forget to have a lawyer review any lease document before you sign it.  Only using a notaris is not sufficient.

Hello Tookie,   Depends on where on the Island you want to be really.   My husband and I are beginning a small eco place on the North West coast near Melaya (about 15 mins) the area is very quiet and rural, so this may not be what you are after, but we will soon be actively seeking people who want a 25 yr or more lease.   If you are interested either reply here to me, or try face book and look for Sumber Sari Eco Villas where you would instantly get our attention if you posted interest :)