Re-Exit

Hi All,

i am here in my home country yet.and now company (LANDMARK GROUP) say MY RE-EXIT HAS CANCELLED SINCE VALID FOR 3 MONTHS...
1) what dose it mean?
and they say i got to pay a penalty to validate and i got to pay SAR 1300
2) Please advice me on this urgent .i have received my ticket next week to fly

You mean re-entry visa? Correct me if Im wrong bu you'd probably stayed longer in your country than what's prescribed in your visa. Your company is requiring you to pay the penalty so that they could request for issuance of new re-entry visa.

no re exit.......den y shud i pay the panelty?

I think you are referring to the Exit-Re-Entry (ERE) Visa. Yes, you have to pay for the penalty because it was already expired since you said it has 3 months validity. So, for you to be issued a new ERE you have to shoulder its cost.

intarj, you have to be more clear.  What is "re-exit"?  From what I remember from your recent postings, you have either just very recently arrived in SA within the past 2 or less months, or haven't even arrived here at all.  Which case is it?  Either way, "re-exit" does not refer to "exit re-entry visa", so what exactly are you talking about?

Tell us in detail about your situation.  Have you ever been here?  Did you arrive very recently, or not yet?  Or did you arrive here a couple of months ago and go out on exit re-entry?