Find a marketing job in Australia

Hi,

I'm living in France for the moment and would like to find a job in marketing or events in Australia and need some advices.

I would like to go to Sydney as I already worked there a few months and as I love this city. But some people told me that it's easier to find in Darwin. What's your opinion about that?

More, I sent a few applications from France and nothing happened. Many people highly recommend to go directly there and look for a job there ; have you ever quit everything to go to Australia and find a job there? How did it go? En how much time did you find a job (no summer job but more permanent job)?

Thanks in advance for your advices !

Mélanie

If you have the relevant visa to work in Oz you can come over and start looking.
No company will employ you without a face to face interview.

No such thing as a permanent job in Oz either unless you work for government and even those are being cut.

Hey Mel

Jobs are plenty in Sydney, might be a good idea to come and look for a job. I live in Sydney, this is my hometown. Initially you might have to do whatever jobs you get( shouldn't be hard to find) and then keep looking.

Any further info needed feel free to ask.

Ricky