Anyone from Calcutta, India - living in Arusha or Dar es Salaam?

Hello everyone,

I'm an expat working and living in Arusha for the past one year.. And I was just wondering if there are any expats from Calcutta living and working in Arusha or Dar es Salaam..

If you're - please drop me a line.. would love to meet up! :)
But, if you're not, and still wanna hang out.. I'm cool with that as well.. (this goes out to any expat, whether they are from India or not.. but living / working in Arusha..)

Cheers,
N.

Hello nshussain,

It might be a good idea to browse through the list of Indian expatriates in Dar es Salaam.

You might get in touch with them and make new acquaintance.

What are your plans for this weekend?

Cheers,

Hasnaa

Hi,

Well, I have tried doing that earlier and I think it did not turn out to be good.. Looks like when I search through the list and contact them with a private message or something .. I come out to be more desperate and leaves a bad impression..

Moreover, people think, I looking for some kind of dating .. which is very weird and awkward at the same time.. Umm, anyway... hopefully I'll get some positive replies here!

Thanks for you help!

Cheers,
N.

Need for Speed the movie has come out .. will go watch it at the theaters.. it is almost like ..  a man's love for a woman is great, but his love for the cars is greater.. haha

Hey ns hussain,

I hope you are enjoying your stay in Arusha. I have taught at LPU for two years in jalandhar, India. I am now in Arusha coz this is my home town...we could meet up sometime to hang out...

Halla at +255684426161... cheers,

Welcome to Tanzania.

Geff

Hey Geff..

That is wonderful to know.. :)
Sure, we could meet up!

Cheers,
N.

Hi..
how ru? From which part of Kolkata u r.
Keep in touch.

Sanchayan