Wife Visit Visa

Hi,
I am working with a Riyadh based Establishment (Mosassa) as Iqama Profession (Fanny Amn as Salamah Mehniah) فني أمن وسلامة مھنیة and currently i am deployed in Buraidah Al Qaseem.
I applied for visit visa of my wife 5 times and every time there was some objection like get it chambered from Al Qaseem (as i got it chambered from riyadh because my Establishment is riyadh based). At last i got it chambered from Al Qaseem but nobody entertained my application for many days.

My friend tell me that it is because of my sponsor and profession change. I transferred my sponsorship and also changed my profession in SEP 2013.

Can anyone tell me that is it because of sponsor and profession change? And if so, then what steps do i need to take to get my wife's visit vis.

And please also guide that being a فني أمن وسلامة مھنیة can i get permanent family visa?

Thanks,

For visas, you have to get it attested from the city name mentioned on your iqama.

'Fanni' professionals have good chances of getting a permanent family visa. You must an educational degree attested and from an accredited university.

Thanks,  But city on Iqama is " Haee al Wazarah" i dont know about this place.

I am not sure if there is a city "Hai Al Wazarah" in Saudi Arabia. Please recheck!

I am working as a auto technician in jedda.
I have interest to bring my wife with a visit visa. How can know in my proffession will get or not a visit visa then what is the procedures to apply for a visit visa.
Cost about visit visa.
Pld any one tell me about this guys

TheLegendLeads wrote:

For visas, you have to get it attested from the city name mentioned on your iqama.

'Fanni' professionals have good chances of getting a permanent family visa. You must an educational degree attested and from an accredited university.

Hi @TheLegendLeads,

I have my educational documents and marriage certificate attested from Saudi Embassy, Islamabad. But Istiqdam (MOFA, KSA) office is asking for Saudi Cultural Office attestation.
Agent told me that Saudi Cultural Attache Office, do not attest 3 year Diploma of Associate Engineer. It has to be attested by Saudi Embassy only. Can anyone provide some solution for it? plzzz