People take different road seeking fulfillment and happiness.

People take different road seeking fulfillment and happiness. just becuz dey re not on ur road doesn't mean they've gotten lost

I'd better don't reply to this ...  :(

Different is just different not right or wrong !

Anita S Sharma wrote:

Different is just different not right or wrong !

Says who?  :unsure

John C. wrote:

:blink:
The John C. not saying anything ...

:unsure

I completely agree. Most of us  have the urge to know something which they are not aware of , and they take a different road which might eventually take them to place where they find happiness. For others it might sound crazy ,for taking a different road, because they see from their own perspective. I feel the world is divided into two kinds of people. One who believe what they see and believe and be with that, and others get curious to see what lies beyond , and they go for that....

Farhaz wrote:
John C. wrote:

No no thats not John C!
((Hey brother, have you ever seen John was shutting his mouth in a thread??? :lol: )

mal wrote:
Farhaz wrote:
John C. wrote:

No no thats not John C!
((Hey brother, have you ever seen John was shutting his mouth in a thread??? :lol: )

John C. (actually Sir John C.) never shuts his mouth in threads or in real situations.
He only shuts everybody else's mouth ...   :cool:

Whatever is it, the thing is that what you write should put value to the thread.

There is a poem by an American writer. For the moment I can't remember his name.

It describes someone who is walking along the path his life is taking him...
when he comes to a fork in the road.
On one side the path is well worn where many people have walked...
And on the other side the path is less well trodden, even with some leaves on the ground.
The traveler is compelled to stop, and consider, and choose.
Should he take the well-worn path... or the path that fewer people have taken.

If I remember rightly he took the path less well trodden.

My explanation:
Life is full of unexpected decisions. And each one helps to form that which we will eventually become. And at the time there is often little indication which choice is better, or much time to make up your mind.

aron.lisa2 wrote:

People take different road seeking fulfillment and happiness. just becuz dey re not on ur road doesn't mean they've gotten lost

Welcome to expat-blogs............
Its true..........and i agree with you......

Regards,
Anil

Anita S Sharma wrote:

Whatever is it, the thing is that what you write should put value to the thread.

Totally agreed...............

Meet other expats and join the events

OR