Can I take my bearded dragon to Belize?

I hope that someone may be able to help me find out if I can bring my family pet, "Misfit"(a bearded dragon- nonvenomous, born in captivity, a docile family member), with me on the move to Belize. If not Belize can anyone tell me where in Central America I could move to with a reptile?

Just make sure he has a Vets Health certificate and you should have no problems.

You can contact BAHA Belize Agricultural Health Authority 501-822-0197/0818 to ask them personally.

Fax 501-822-0271

Thank you so much for the information! I feel like I have looked everywhere and found nothing! I will give them a call, but it's great to know it looks like positive news! Can't leave our beardie or I will have a mutiny on my hands! Lol

Let me know how things work out, and give me a hello when you arrive.

Will do! Thanks again!

Can you tell me what you found out about taking your beardie? We have one too and would like to bring it if we can. But, I was also wondering what is your plans for handling the higher humidity of Belize? The average humidity is 70% - that has been one of my biggest concerns when even starting to think about bringing our beardie.

Thanks!
Anita