Visas

Hi Friend,
I have been selected after twice interview for a construction company as civil engineer dated 21st Jan14, they informed you will get visa after few days for further process.
But even after two months no visa received, if any body can inform how may days require by any employer to get visa.
Thanks

The work visa is a hassle these days because of increased focus on saudization. Be patient and keep writing to them.

this common now here i think.. as of my experience it takes 5 1/2 months for the company to release my visa.

It depends on many factors and no one can tell you the exact duration. As @live.ali said above, some critical strategic move are under way. Expect huge delays in my honest opinion.

Thaks friends for your response,
Also please inform if all Saudi employers facing the same delays or only few companies.
Thanls.

yup, our company has the same problems with visa releases...... and we have no staff left...

Yes, all companies are facing delays, as there are too many applications at the ministries here. But some have it done quicker than the others depending on their agents (mandoob). Hence it would be best to stay in touch with your employer and keep following up, but do not annoy them (they get easily annoyed!) :)

Thanks friends for response.
Today I sent follow up mail to my employer, they informed

your documents has been forwared for some local verification in KSA secondly currently they have work visit visa once the perment wok visa available you will transferer on permenant.

Kindly share the time line require for above mention verification in KSA and what is the differance between work visit visa and permenent work visa.
Reards,