Want to bring family from india, how can i bring?

Asalam  Alaikum,
                           I have a question how can i bring my family from india - riyadh? i really confused by some of my friends, so please suggest me how can i bring, inshaallah my family passport is ready, but how can i got the vissa and from where? what the minimum salary for expat? my profession on iqama is wall painter (labour), but i work as a draughtman, is it okay? please guys give me your valuable suggestions, that can help me to bring family here, i will be thankfull here& after.

as far as i know, anybody with profession on iqama of labourer is not eligible to bring family.  first work on changing your profession on your iqama to match your actual profession or at least to something professional, and then you can bring your family.

If you carry a labour visa, you cannot bring your family, so change the profession to technician or engineer, then you have chance. If you really want to bring them then there is another case you can bring them with visit VISA, it would cost 2000-5000 SAR. You need to find a good agent who can help you in this. Good Luck.

thank you guys !!!