Love to meet more Americans around the area

Hello!  :) My name is Alexandra and I moved to Romania with my son in July of last year (2013). I  would love to meet more Americans around the area. I haven't seen any so far...I am a Romanian citizen and also an American citizen. I am actively seeking employment, but it is very hard to find anything. I would truly appreciate it if you would have some advice for me or any good leads. If you would like to talk, don't hesitate to contact me! Have a great day!  :)

Hi Amadeea3,

I created a new thread on the Romania forum from you post for better interaction.

Some more details about the kind of job you are looking for might helpful to guide you through your search?

Feel free to go through the American expatriates in Romania Network, where you might be able to find Americans living nearby. ;)

Regards,

David.

To really make your way here, reach down and find some entrepreneurial spirit. I am living in campulung moldovenesc with my wife and family.

I work from home and have had a job. But working on my own is better and harder. Still struggling some and I have been here 7 years now. I had some peace corps people here a few years but they left. 0743571087 call if you are in the neighbor hood.

WoW! That is neat that you can work from home! I was thinking about doing that myself, but can't seem to find anything legit or something that would truly work. I am not around Campulung Moldovenesc. I am in Pitesti. It is soooo hard to find anything......I served in the U.S.Army and have a degree in Criminal Justice...but this so hard...

Hi there! Thanks for your reply! :)

Hi Alexandra,
I also moved back to Romania from North America (Toronto, Canada) and live in Cluj now. I started a LinkedIn group you may want to join, look it up "Brain Gain Romania". It's meant to connect returning Romanians to local opportunities. Still a small group but it's growing.

Hello! I am Sam an American livingin sector 2 in Bucuresti! how are things for you here? What part of america you from?